Saturday, October 24, 2009

playing catch-up

I didnt realize how long it had been since we have updated our blog. I guess its time. This summer has kept us quite busy. We did some short traveling. Spent the 4th of July weekend in Bend with my parents. We spent a weekend in The Dalles for a benefit out door concert with Andrea's parents. I left the University of Phoenix in July to go to work for Farmers Insurance Group. (no I am NOT an agent). Farmers has what is called NW Service Point. It is a service center for agents to call in to for assistance with...well, a ton of stuff. Andrea and I attended The Flaming Lips show in August. I played on the Farmers softball team. we had a horrible season. And then of course just spending as much time as we can together as a family.

Last february we bought our first "family" car. A 2008 Nissan Pathfinder. after putting up with many other car problems with Andrea's Mazda Protoge, we traded the mazda in 2 weeks ago, and bought me a 2010 Toyota Corolla. much better on gas than the pathfinder for my commute.

well thats about it for us. below are some pictures from July - October.

No comments: